About UsFitnessCloud is a platform where Health & Fitness enthusiasts come together to share content
- When you first visit our platform you might not have an account, but don’t worry, there is still plenty you can do!
- Use the categories on the left, or, the search bar at the top, or, scroll through the homepage to find the videos you want to see
- Want more features? Create an account and join the FitnessCloud community!
- To get started, click here or click on the Profile icon in the top right and press Register
- Fill in your details, verify your email and that's it! Welcome to the community!
- Start off making new friends by subscribing to a profile
- Once done, you’ll be able to see their posts in your Feed
- You can support them by liking and commenting on their posts
- You’ll also receive notifications when they upload a new video, create a new post or start a live video (users can start a live stream as a pro member, but more on that later)
- With your account you can upload your own videos and join our creator community!
- Click the Upload button on the top menu bar. Remember, videos should be less than 15 minutes and smaller than 3GB and adhere to our Community Guidelines
- Once the video has been processed, fill in the details including the title, description and so on and continue to the category selection
- Here is where the magic happens! Select the categories most suited to your video. Make sure this is accurate to allow other users to find your video easily
- Then hit publish and you’re good to go!
Feel free to get in touch with us if you have any suggestions or recommendations for improving the platform at email@example.com or click here
The FitnessCloud Team