Advanced training drills from the Bundesliga Public
Here are 3 advanced training drills, which I filmed when I was at German Bundesliga club ASV Grünwettersbach. These drills are great for developing footwork, rallying skills and your serve and receive. All 3 drills finish in open play, where both players are trying to win the point. The drills are demonstrated by Guilherme Teodoro (Brazil) and Juan Perez (Spain).
Thanks to JOOLA, ASV Grünwettersbach and Bribar for helping me make this video...
JOOLA - https://joola.de/en/
ASV Grünwettersbach - https://www.asv-tt.de/
Bribar - https://bribartt.co.uk/?ref=8204
LIKE MY COACHING VIDEOS AND WANT MORE? HERE ARE SOME NEXT STEPS...
1) SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel and learn awesome table tennis skills https://www.youtube.com/c/toml....odziak?sub_confirmat
2) MORE TABLE TENNIS TIPS: Read articles on technique, service, returning serves, tactics, match-play, mindset, training drills and more http://www.tabletenniscoach.me.uk/blog/
3) BUY MY BOOK: In my book, SPIN, I will help you improve your table tennis skills, win more points and win more matches. It's a cracking read, honest! https://www.tabletenniscoach.m....e.uk/spin-tips-and-t
4) BEGINNER COURSE: Learn all the basics skills you need to play and improve at table tennis http://www.tabletenniscoach.me.....uk/table-tennis-for
5) EQUIPMENT ADVICE: The best rubbers, blades, bats, balls, tables and more https://www.tabletenniscoach.m....e.uk/table-tennis-eq
6) SUPPORT ME FINANCIALLY: Your small (but vital!) financial contribution helps me to make new table tennis tutorials for everyone to watch for free: https://www.youtube.com/channe....l/UCqHc12tVGhzBtlMUq
7) FREE NEWSLETTER: Sign up for my monthly table tennis newsletter: http://www.tabletenniscoach.me.uk/newsletter/
8) CONNECT WITH ME