Liam Pitchford's Table Tennis Warm-Up Routine | Workout Wednesday Public
Looking for a new warm-up routine? Liam Pitchford has got you covered!
Try his five-step table tennis warm-up on Workout Wednesday:
1. Band walks (x10 each side)
2. Glute bridge (x12 reps, x3 sets)
3. Single leg arabesque, (x12 reps each leg)
4. Lateral jumps (x8 each leg, x2 sets)
5. Single leg hop up (x6/8 each leg, x2 sets)
Let us know how you get on in the comments below!
Subscribe to our channel today: https://bit.ly/2lAC6Qh
Team GB is the Great Britain and Northern Ireland Olympic Team run by the British Olympic Association. Follow Team GB on the road to the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games: